sábado, 9 de noviembre de 2019
I feel so bad and try not to say it, because I don't like it. I do not understand why it is so difficult to fight with one, I do not understand why my anxiety makes me more nervous, I do not understand why I cannot concentrate, I do not understand why this is so difficult, I do not want to be wrong, he totally lost the desire to Everything, I just want to lock myself up because it's also a way to find myself. I don't know why I do things, months have passed and this instability that I have does not disappear. Every time things cost me. I want to sleep and just sleep.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
-
SE tan FELIZ que LLEGUES a un punto EN QUE no sepas SI VIVES O SUEÑAS.
-
Leelo Te diré algo, no vivas del pasado, porque eso no te deja avanzar, no te deja crecer, no te deja aprender lo que necesitas y mucho ...
-
........
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario